Holistic Strategies to Cripple Counterfeit Networks
Proven to be a transnational threat, counterfeiters pose a significant challenge to all industries. Commercial loss, however, is not the only repercussion of replicated products. Brand owners also face diminished integrity to their brand, an integrity that they have worked hard to build. While the fight against counterfeiting from 2005 to 2013 has successfully knocked the percentage of world trade of unauthorized goods down from 5% to 2%, the battle for brand protection continues, and various industries are beginning to understand the full impact of the issue.
>> Watch an interview with Michelle Fang, Associate General Counsel at eBay
IQPC’s cross-industry Anti-Counterfeiting & Brand Protection Summit is gathering brand owners from across a plethora of industries and assembling companies both new and seasoned in counterfeiting efforts, to benchmark the latest developments and strategize to effectively overcome the problem. Join our expert speaker faculty as they reveal proven strategies for addressing counterfeiting by taking into account the need for alternative approaches such as brand loyalty collaborating with marketing programs, online and social media enforcement, supply chain visibility, and leveraging technology to develop a holistic anti-counterfeiting & brand protection program.
For three days, you will engage in workshops, panel discussions, and case studies from Brand Protection Leaders, IP & Trademark Counsel, Supply Chain Management, Corporate Security, Investigators, and many others. Partnered with law enforcement from around the world, these leading experts will dissect the latest issues and outline holistic strategies to cripple counterfeit networks.
What's NEW for 2014?
- Hear from new perspectives! This year we're reaching out to the Automotive, Food, Alcohol & Tobacco, and the Petrochemical industries
- More Panel Discussions! Anti-Counterfeiting is a collaborative effort so we're getting interactive. The battle cannot be won by just one. Hear multiple speakers discuss their shared and contrasting issues.
- Networking has never been so easy... Experience our one of a kind Demo Drive!
Do not miss out on:
- Addressing Counterfeits on the Social Media Landscape
- Analyzing the Movement of Goods: Trafficking Product via Small Parcel Packaging
- Brand Loyalty Programs: The Marriage between Marketing & Brand Protection
- Increasing Visibility & Control in Supply Chain Management
- Tailored Strategies to Combat Grey Market & Parallel Imported Goods
“Speakers were very intriguing. I was able to apply some of the principles to my existing work.” –Brady Corporation
“Very knowledgeable speakers and panels were well organized and planned.” – Symantec Corporation
“I enjoyed the dynamic presentations on doing business in China.” – Fossil Group
“Great mix of information from presentations and services offered by the sponsoring companies.” – Cisco Systems
“A good opportunity to learn from others, share experiences and networking. Opportunity to learn about other processes to help manage and enforce counterfeit issues.” – Hypertherm