There’s too much at stake to sit back and passively react to counterfeiters. At the 11th Annual Anti-Counterfeiting & Brand Protection Summit in New York, you’ll meet with brand leaders and law enforcement partners who are proactively taking the fight to the brand thieves.
This is the only event that facilitates high-level discussions between brand protection managers, legal counsel, directors of investigation and law enforcement officials. Learn more about our speaking faculty and anticipated attendees.
For three days, you’ll engage in workshops, panel discussions and bespoke presentations. Download the brochure to learn about event topics including online monitoring, IP protection in China and the latest case law.
Lessons you’ll Take Away From the Summit:
- Conduct internal audits to assess the security of your products throughout the distribution chain
- Oversee the internet and online marketplaces for the sale of counterfeit goods
- Understand the importance of working collaboratively with law enforcement
- Necessity of utilizing new technologies that are appropriate for your product
- Train employees on how important IP protection is to your company’s bottom line
- Educate consumers on the dangers of counterfeit products
- Register your trademarks in countries where your products are manufactured and sold
- Figure out and monitor key trademarks and unauthorized use of your brands
- Enlist the help of experienced investigators to build enforceable cases locally and abroad
- Inform law enforcement of suspected distribution or importation of counterfeit goods
- Tailor your anti-counterfeiting and brand protection strategy to meet your company’s needs
- Shut down rogue websites that are selling your products
- “It was an exciting opportunity to learn from companies who have already forged the trail of counterfeit defense.”
- Corporate Intellectual Property Counsel, Hypertherm
- “A solid event. Educational… with an engaging and entertaining lineup of presenters.”
– Assistant General Counsel & Vice President, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM